The right to privacy, and in particular the right to the protection of personal data is one of the values of Bio Pharma Synergies SL (hereinafter, BPSynergies), which is included in our Code of Ethics.
2. Commitment to privacy
BPSynergies is fully committed to compliance with the regulations, the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of the European Union and the regulations relating to the protection of personal data in force at any given time, being a priority for BPSynergies in order to protect the data of web visitors.
Therefore, BPSynergies has decided to implement the following principles, with privacy, availability and inviolability of data being the basis on which all treatments are configured:
- We will always process the data that is strictly necessary to carry out the informed processing.
- We will never oblige you to provide personal data, unless it is really necessary to provide you with the service you request from us.
- Whenever possible, we will provide you with simple means so that you can control your personal data.
- We will not share data with any third party, except those providers who provide us with a service, or with those about whom we have previously informed you and you have given us your consent.
Purposes of the treatments
BPSynergies collects your personal data in order to manage your applications and offer you the services and products that may interest you. Specifically, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to attend to your queries, questions or requests made through the attention or communication channels identified on each website and to contact you to resolve them.
- To improve our web pages, services, products, and provide better service and content.
- Manage the requested services and comply with the provisions of current legislation.
- Send you commercial communications, which will always be personalized and adapted to your interests, about our products or services, if you have expressly requested it.
- Study a business collaboration between the applicant and BPSynergies.
- Analyze and investigate the reported facts.
- Contact the interested party to give them more information about the products and services.
- Manage the business relationship.
Sometimes the processing of your personal data may be necessary to comply with legal obligations, or in relation to any contractual relationship we may have with you.
In other cases, and whenever appropriate, we will ask for your consent to the processing of your personal data.
3. Sending commercial communications
BPSynergies, as part of its promotional activity, may provide you with resources to register or subscribe to news or commercial information on the website. These resources will always be subject to your consent to forward them.
In the event that you have authorized us, BPSynergies will send you information about its products, activities and services customized for you according to your tastes and preferences.
You may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time, using the link or button provided for this purpose in each of the communications, or expressing your willingness to revoke your consent through the following channels:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail addressed to Gran Via de Carles III, 41, entressol 2ª, 08028 – Barcelona – Espanya
4. Duration of treatment and period of conservation
At BPSynergies we are committed to processing personal data as long as it is really useful to us and we can offer you a Quality Service through its exploitation. Therefore, we will make all appropriate and reasonable efforts to minimize the period of processing and retention of personal data.
In this sense, in each data collection form we will inform you of the expected period of processing and / or retention of your personal data.
In any case, and even if you ask us to delete your data, we may retain and keep them, duly blocked, for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to make them available to you. Authorities with competence in the different matters that are applicable.
5. Exercise of rights and claims before the AEPD
As a result of the processing of your personal data by BPSynergies, current legislation grants you a number of rights. Below, we offer a brief explanation of each right, to make it easier for you to exercise it:
- Right of access: You have the right to know the personal data we process about you and the purposes for which we process it.
- Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours and, therefore, you can request the rectification of the same at any time if those contained in our records are erroneous.
- Right of deletion: You can request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from our files. However, and as indicated in the data retention section above, please note that, in certain circumstances, compliance with applicable law may impede the effective exercise of this right.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to limit treatment: You can request the limitation of treatment in the following cases:
- If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or inaccurate;
- When you consider that we are not treating your data in a legitimate way, but you prefer that we limit the processing of the same to its elimination;
- If the data we hold is no longer necessary to us for the purpose for which we collect it, but you need us to retain it in order to file legal claims;
- If, having exercised the right to oppose any treatment, we are awaiting a response on this issue from our side.
- Right to the portability of your data: You have the right to, whenever technically possible and reasonable, request that the personal data you have provided to us directly be communicated to another controller. If possible, we will provide your data directly to this other data controller, but if it is not, we will provide it to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data on the basis of consent, you may revoke it at any time, without any consequences for you beyond, according to the right exercised, not being able to provide certain services.
You can exercise your rights by contacting BPSynergies through one of the following means:
- Email should be sent to email@example.com
- Postal mail addressed to Gran Via de Carles III, 41, entressol 2ª,
08028 – Barcelona – Espanya.
In the event that you do not wish to exercise a specific right, but have the need to make a query or suggestion in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can also go to the addresses provided for the exercise of the rights. .
Please note that you can always, in any case, lodge a complaint with the Competent Data Protection Authority if you consider that we have not processed your data lawfully or that we have not complied with your requests or rights.
In Spain, this Competent Authority is Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (agpd.es).
6. Confidentiality and Security in data processing
Your personal data is very important to us, and we undertake to treat it with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures we deem appropriate and reasonable.
In this regard, BPSynergies declares and warrants that it has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by users.